Tata AutoComp Hendrickson is a 50:50 Joint Venture between TATA AUTOCOMP SYSTEMS LIMITED and HENDRICKSON This JV was formed in 2006. Ever since being formed, THSL has been focusing on providing suspension solutions customized for Indian operating conditions and maintenance practices. THSL has been major contributor for the game changer 8×2 truck in India with its Lift Axle Suspension system. It has also played significant role in development of 37t truck segment. Leveraging on its experience of Indian operating conditions and strong product knowledge of Hendrickson with global operations, the company is developing a new series of products for truck and bus applications in association with OEMs. Product lines include:
- Auxiliary Suspensions (Lift axle ) systems Pusher/ Tag position
- Bogie Suspensions systems for Tandem Drive axles for tippers in medium and Heavy Duty Tippers
- Advanced Rubber –metal suspension systems for tandem axles in Trucks, Tippers and Haulage Tractors.
- Bus Air Suspension systems for City buses, Coaches and intercity Luxury buses
- Air suspension systems for trucks and tractors application
- Parabolic Springs for trucks, tippers and tractors application