- Tata Ficosa Automotive Systems Pvt Ltd., was incorporated on January 14, 1998 as a 50:50 joint venture between Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd & Ficosa International of Spain.
- Tata Ficosa’s key customers include Tata Motors , Volkswagen , Ford India & Europe , Renault-Nissan, Mahindra, Fiat and Ashok Leyland.
- Its conventional product portfolio includes Outer Rear View Mirrors, Inner Rear View Mirrors , Parking Brake Levers, Gear Shift Levers and Washer Systems.
- Tata Ficosa has recently entered into the new product areas of Electronics for Mobility ; namely ADAS and BMS.
- The Company has established plants in Pune, Pantnagar, Chennai and Sanand.
- All these plants are IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 & OHSAS certified.
Tata Ficosa plants have state of the art facility. Below are the few features :
- Ficosa Manufacturing System is Followed for Manufacturing Facility Development.
- All Facilities Developed Locally with Global Concept.
- Automated End line test rigs to check & Measure Critical performance parameters.
- Traceability and Andon System Compactible manufacturing lines.
- Flexible manufacturing assembly lines to accommodate Multiple product on single line.
Industry 4.0 compatible manufacturing lines to track real time OEE,FTR,& SPC parameters.