Tata Ficosa Automotive Systems was established in 1998 and is a 50:50 joint venture company between Tata AutoComp Systems and Ficosa International, Spain.
Tata Ficosa Automotive Systems is a design to manufacturing company producing products such as Outer and Inner Rear View Mirror System, Parking Brake Systems, Gear Shifter Systems; various electronic products such as vision based ADAS products (including Rear View Camera System, Surround View System, Driver Drowsiness System, Camera Monitoring System), Communication products (such as Antennas and Telematics), Command & Control products (such as Gear Shift Actuators, Gear Shifters and Park Brake Levers) and Electro-mobility products (like Battery Management Systems, Battery Pack assembly and associated products).
- Tata Ficosa Engineering center and Testing laboratory has received ‘Research & Development’ Accreditation from DSIR ( Dept. of Science & Industrial Research, Govt of India) in March 2016.
- Local Design & Development Team
- In house lab facility for testing & validation of all major products in portfolio.
- Alliance with other major independent testing labs & regulatory bodies.
- Design review & technical support from Ficosa Tech Center in Europe & China.
- CAD Capability
- Endurance Testing
- Performance Testing
- Mechanical Testing
- Climatic Testing
- Glass Testing
- Electrical Testing
Based out of Pune in India, Tata Ficosa is spread across India with six manufacturing plants in Pune, Sanand, Chennai and Pantnagar. Tata Ficosa is certified for IATF 16949-2016, ISO 14001-2015, OHSAS 18001-2007 standards and is compliant to various quality certifications from the esteemed customers such as Tata Motors MSA, VW Formel Q, Ford Q1, Renault-Nissan ASES and GM QSB. This experience reflects in the high quality deliverables and services to the customers.