- Automotive Stampings and Assemblies Ltd. has extensive manufacturing capability to meet the present and future demands of a large segment of the automotive & Non automotive industry.
- The company has four large-sized manufacturing plants in Western India & Northen India with a total capability to supply nearly 30,000 tones of components and assemblies a year with a product range from 0.10Kg to 35Kg & draw depth components upto 280mm
- With a range of presses – hydraulic and mechanical, single acting and double action – and other required equipment of international standard, the plants have complete capabilities for making complex sheet metal components of different sizes.
- Product supply conditions: Powder coated or Painted, Natural Finish Conditions & Autophoretic Coating.
- The plant manages just in time/ Just in sequence supplies & has the capability of direct supply to line operations.
The Facility Includes Below Equipments
- Stamping Presses
- Robotic Welding’s
- Seam Welding
- Tool Maintenance
- Powder coating
- Autophoretic Coating
- Modular assembly line
- Milipore Testing
- Leak Testing