- Tata AutoComp Systems- Composites Division manufactures composites which are an innovative replacement for conventional materials such as steel, aluminum and plastics for a wide range of automotive applications like class-A external body panels, structural parts and NVH parts.
- Started in year 2000 as ACSI, a JV with Owens Corning India Technology acquired from Menzolit Fibron, Germany through 7 years Technology Transfer Agreement (2001-2008).
- Promoted by the Tata Group , Composites Division provides products in the automotive industry to Indian and global customers, including Ashok Leyland , John Deere, Tata Motors, International Tractors, Man Force Trucks, New Holland, Daimler.
Milestones of Tata AutoComp Composites DIVISION
- Chakan, Maharashtra
- Pantnagar, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand
- Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
- Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh